Breaking Chains: Financial Bonds
with No Comments

Disclaimer: This post is in no way is intended to financial advice. Nor is it intended to be to condemn those who are doing the best they can to support their families. This is merely an exhortation according to … Read More

Breaking Chains: Chain of Custody
with 2 Comments

Disclaimer: Before I get started with post, I want to be clear that I am in NO way offering legal advice nor am I in any way condoning removing a father from a child’s life. {You can read a … Read More

Breaking Chains: Identifying the Ties that Bind
with 2 Comments

While talking over another issue with a friend, I came face to face with just how many single moms are bound in ways that they have no reason to be. Many are chained emotionally, legally, and even physically in … Read More

Yearly Plan – Goals by Day
with No Comments

*This is part 4 in a series. Please start here to get the steps in part one and grab your free printable.* I don’t know about you, but this has been quite the mental workout for me! Were almost finished … Read More

Yearly Plan – Goals by Week
with No Comments

*This is part 3 in a series. Please start here to get the steps in part one and grab your free printable.* Hopefully you were able to get your goals broken down into month size pieces for the year. If … Read More

Yearly Plan – Goals by Month
with No Comments

*This is part 2 in a series. Please start here to get the steps in part one and grab your free printable.* I don’t’ know about you, but it sure felt great to sit down with the Father and get … Read More

Yearly Plan – Areas of Focus
with No Comments

{Note: If you came to this page to find the printable with the pink border, please accept my apologies. I became aware that the background used on that printable was not authorized to be used in that manner, so … Read More

Yearly Plan Upgrade
with No Comments

A few weeks ago I was listening to a presentation by Peter Bregman based on his book 18 Minutes that really changed the way I looked at my yearly plan and goals. Typically I have a few things that I … Read More

Hush Little Baby
with No Comments

Hush, little baby, don’t say a word. Papa’s gonna buy you a mockingbird And if that mockingbird won’t sing, Papa’s gonna buy you a diamond ring And if that diamond ring turns brass, Papa’s gonna buy you a looking glass … Read More

The TV Must GO!!!!
with No Comments

For quite some time now Adonai has been dealing with me on using my time effectively and being mindful and discriminant about what I receive into my spirit both passively and actively. So I started cleaning up the feeds on … Read More

1 2 3 4