Get Moving!
with No Comments

In this series on optimizing energy and endurance, we have already talked about staying hydrated and being mindful of what we eat and how it affects us. Today we are going to close out with one that I have struggled … Read More

You Are What You Eat
with No Comments

In this series on optimizing energy and endurance we have already talked about some key things to look for when evaluating your current energy and endurance levels and how hydration plays a huge part in our level of performance. So … Read More

Hydration
with No Comments

We were starting to talk about optimizing energy levels last week and if the answers to your questions came out anywhere near the answers to mine, then we’ve got some work to do! The very first thing I want to … Read More

Optimizing Energy & Endurance
with No Comments

No matter what your calling is in life, no matter what path you choose to take, your levels of energy and endurance will have a dramatic effect on the quality of your walk and the rate at which you progress. … Read More

Not-So-Wordless Wednesday: What the Past is For
with No Comments

When you look back over the things you have done and the things you have been through, remember that God is in complete control and He is leading you somewhere in all this. There is purpose and reason for this … Read More

Quieting Chaos
with No Comments

It has been extremely difficult for me with all the changes homeschooling has brought into the typical day around here {I’ll share more on that with you later} and I have literally been falling apart. I will even venture to … Read More

Cowboys Wear Bandanas
with 2 Comments

One night last week I had a dream that was set in the Old West. There were cowboys, prairie women, shop owners…the whole shebang. The thing that stuck out for me the most when I woke up though, after I … Read More

Relaxation
with No Comments

In this day and age where so many of us as women are carrying more weight than we were intended to carry, the ability to induce relaxation is such an important skill. It is not only important for our health … Read More

Fortify Your Boundaries
with No Comments

~The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song. The Lord is the strength of his people, a … Read More

Breaking Chains: Emotional Bonds
with No Comments

Disclaimer: The emotions spoken of here are not intended to encompass mental illnesses. As a former suffer of bipolar disorder please know that I would NEVER in anyway attempt to negate or belittle the very real things that you may … Read More

1 2 3 4